Thursday 2 August 2012

Awesome Paper Art


Jeff Nishinaka, paper sculptor, was born in Los Angeles and gained international recognition in the past fifteen years through his unique representational art forms in 3-Dimension. He pioneered paper sculpture in the US advertising, promotion, and publishing fields. Since then he has worked non-stop as the premiere paper sculptor in both commercial advertising, illustration, and fine art. 

Generally using Strathmore 2-ply and 3-ply kid finish papers (and sometimes using watercolor paper or handmade papers), he tears and cuts the paper into three-dimensional sculptures. 










2 comments:

  1. I visited many web sites but the audio feature for audio
    songs present at this website is genuinely wonderful.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - Trick Photography REview

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is worthwhile reading this blog. I was searching such kind of blog for a long time but now I think I got a blog of my interest. I am thankful for these all suggestions mentioned under this blog.ใบอนุญาตโฆษณา

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets