Saturday 20 October 2012

Psychologist and Lawyer in Library (joke)


A guy asks a girl in a library; Do you mind if I sit beside you?

The girl answered with a loud voice; I DON'T WANT TO SPEND THE NIGHT WITH YOU!.

All the students in the library started staring at the guy and he was embarrassed.

After a couple of minutes, the girl walked quietly to the guy's table and said, 'I study psychology and I know what a man is thinking, I guess you felt embarrassed right?'

The guy responded with a loud voice: What??? $200 JUST FOR ONE NIGHT!? THAT'S TOO MUCH!
...And now all the people in the library looked at the girl in shock.

Then, the guy whispered in her ears, 'I study Law and I know how to make others feel guilty'.

4 comments:

  1. Nice blog! this one is funny and witty. Now you got me curious about this blog of yours. I'm actually searching the internet for Counselling Psychologist but I stumble upon this blog. Great post, looking forward for more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am for the first time here. I found this board and I in finding It truly helpful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to present something back and help others such as you helped me.Elder Law NJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the tips guys. They were all great. I have been having issues with being fat both mentally and physically. Thanks to you guys i have been showing improvements. Do post more. comprehensive insurance claims

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. Car Accident Lawyer

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Widgets